The Brothers use only the best leathers we can find. Every hide has been hand picked because of its unique characteristics. Marks and indentations are natural features and are not considered as imperfections.
To preserve the legacy of your bag we recommend:
- Protecting your bag with a synthetic waterproofer (oil based protecters leave marks). Our tried and true recommendation is "SOF Sole water proofer", which can be purchased from your local shoe repairer.
- Avoid contact with water and grease. Should it get wet, dab with a soft cloth immediately.
- Avoid excessive exposure to direct light and extreme heat
- To bring back lustre to an aged leather, we recommend "Elephant Leather Protector". We advise that you spot test it on an inconspicuous part of the bag before applying it to its entirety.
- Be careful not to rub your bag with anything abrasive or coarse
- Please bear in mind that a bag or wallet will only enjoy an extended life when it is not over filled regularly
If you buy a product from The Brothers, we recommend you treasure it and treat it with the utmost care. You can get good use out of our goods but they are not indestructible.
We design and manufacture our goods with great attention to quality. We stand by our products, and will address any issues that may come up during their long lives. In the unlikely case that a product breaks due to a manufacturing fault or defect please email us immediately at email@example.com And we will send you further instructions.
- Repairs happen on a case by case basis. Each repair is different and needs time for assessment
- An item is considered faulty if they are received damaged or when a manufacturing fault occurs with 12 months of purchase
- Faulty items will be exchanged with the same product, subject to availability.
For our NZ customers we accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of the dispatch of your order. We cannot accept any returns or exchanges received after 14 days.
Please do not send back your purchase to us before contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and receiving an approval notification.
Exchanges can only be made once we have received your parcel and verified that the item is in its original, unused condition and it is undamaged, accompanied by the original invoice. The Brothers have the right to refuse returns not meeting these requirements.
All exchanges must be finalized in the 14 day window.
The cost of returning an item for refund or exchange is at the buyers expense. Items lost in transit will not be compensated for.
If a refund is issued it will be credited to the original purchasers credit card.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted for sale items.
All International Sales are final, no returns, exchanges or refunds.
All prices displayed on this site are in NZ dollars
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit card payments via PayPal
All orders are processed at our workroom in Auckland within 3 days, subject to receipt of payment and stock availability.
All New Zealand orders are sent via Parcel Post. We recommend that you specify a daytime delivery address when ordering, for example, your work address.
Goods usually arrive within 1-3 working days.
Overnight Express service is delivered the next working day New Zealand wide. To meet this deadline, orders must be confirmed by 3pm the day of purchase.
Goods over NZ$250 will be sent via International Economy Courier, this service is tracked and signature will be required (2-6 working days).
Goods under NZ$250 will be sent via International Air (3-10 working days).
All Import duties and taxes are the purchasers responsibility.
All goods will be sent via International Air (3-10 working days) unless otherwise specified in the shipping options.
All Import Duties and taxes are the purchasers responsibility.